What Is POTS??

What Is POTS??

Saturday, September 10, 2016

SLE/Systemic Lupus Erythematosis

I am in a flare-up of Lupus today. I've felt it coming on for a day or two. I have had many lesser flares over the last few months, or at least I believe that I have because I have had so many other medical things going on, it has been difficult tell until now, I am in a full blown flare, with the requisite rash and all. I should feel a bit better in about a week. My rheumatologist called me in a round of prednisone. That is standard treatment for a flare-up.

So, although my posts have been all about POTS, I am going to deal some with what caused my POTS, which is my SLE. I believe it has damaged my autonomic nervous system.

I realize I post a lot of videos, but I find that they often have condensed the most need to know information into one place and then you can stop them and take notes to further your own research.


After you watch the Lupus videos, don't forget to watch the POTS videos at the bottom of the blog. You have to scroll down for them.



Medical School - Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)



Systemic Lupus Erythrematosus (SLE)

How Lupus Attacks Immune System? - Manipal Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment